Many businesses, large and small, have a huge source of great ideas that can help them improve, innovate, and grow, and yet so many of these companies never think of using this amazing corporate asset.
What is this highly valuable asset? Says Morgan Fraud, the author of The Thinking Corporation, “Given that we are all capable of contributing new ideas, the question becomes how do you successfully generate, capture, process and implement ideas?” Its own people.
- 17h:30 - 18h:00
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients
- 18h:00 - 18h:30
- Ability to take a big picture idea and run with it
- 18h:30 - 19h:00
- Works well both independently and as part of a team
- 19h:00 - 19h:30
- Knowledge of SPSS or other analytical software
- 19h:30 - 20h:30
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic